[RULES REGARDING ART USAGE]
- Repost my artwork to art websites such as DeviantArt, Pixiv, etc…
- Impersonate me using my artwork.
- Modify my artwork without permission or remove my watermark.
- Manufacture, redistribute or sell my artwork in any way or form.
- Misuse, slander, or publicly endorse anything offensive with my art.
- Use in any way shape or form artwork I’ve specifically stated not to use.
- Repost my artwork to your blogs, collections, personal websites, Twitter, etc…with credit, or credit intact.
- Redraw, reference, or practice with my artwork/lineart…and may publish them non-commercially with credit or credit intact.
- Modify my artwork (after you get my permission) for icons, graphics, personal usage, etc…with credit or credit intact.
- After you receive permission, use my artwork for personal projects or public promotions, such as club flyers, homework, research, etc…so long as you are not in anyway shape or form selling the artwork (directly or indirectly), and will credit the usage or leave credit intact.
- Toranoana, Bushiroad, and Crypton Future Media (Sub: Hot Topic) are currently the only external shops permitted to sell merchandise with my artwork.
Please feel free to shoot me questions if you’re unsure but the basic gist is: never sell my artworkand always credit. Naturally, be considerate and I’ll never care what you otherwise do with my art.
What Programs do you generally use to CG?Answer:
Adobe Photoshop 7, Open Canvas 4, Sai.Question:
How do you do lineart? They look so clean.Answer:
I just draw how everyone else does. They're not clean at all, especially at full view. By drawing on a large canvas, and then reducing its size, the imperfections magically disappear out of sight.Question:
Do you have any tutorials?Answer:
If you check my gallery, on the side, there's a section for Tutorials.Question:
Do you plan on making tutorials in the future.Answer:
I will try to.Question:
Will you teach me how to draw and or give me pointers?Answer:
Sorry, I cannot teach you. I don't really have an abundance of time anymore.Question:
How long does each drawing take?Answer:
Depends on the piece. A simple picture like "To Lan-Lan" only took about 4 or so hours, while a more complex piece such as "Butterfly Forest" took me more than 14 hours.Question:
Do you use references for your illustrations?Answer:
I generally go with my instincts on how things are supposed to look based on memory or experience, so I seldom use references. References are a good thing though. If I were drawing more elaborate background or architecture, I'd definitely need to have a reference.Question:
Who are your favorite artists or where do you get your inspiration?Answer:
I have many artists whom I adore, and the more variety, the better. Currently I'm in love with Miggy.
I'm inspired easily so I get inspiration from anything and everything, but lately, a lot of what I draw are based on Rurutia's vivid song lyrics.Question:
What's your orientation?Answer:
When you draw, where do you start first?Answer:
I like to start drawing with the hair or the face first. It's different for everyone, and you should go with whichever is easiest for you. Question:
Do you have an instant messenger?Answer:
I actually haven't used IM in many years...Question:
Do you have any manga?Answer:
No, not yet.Question:
When did you start drawing?Answer:
I'm sure every child doodles. But I didn't get serious until grade 8. I wanted to be an animator back then. Now it's probably the last job I'd want. How life works, eh?Question:
Hey why don't you ever reply to my notes??? *FUME FUME*Answer:
I appreciate the comments but I get a lot
of mail/messages, and I can't possibly handle replying to all of them. I read almost all of them at least, and I'm happy you took the time to visit. So please just keep that thought in mind.Question:
How do you prepare for conventions?Answer:
Quite possibly the worst person to ask about this. You can do prints and stuff at Staples or Costco or a photo studio. I usually go to print shops because I print quite a lot, though lately I just print at home. Preparation-wise, that's something you figure out on your own based on your work-pace/organizational skills.Question:
Hey, I saw you at [insert gallery website name/link here], and we're bffs
why aren't you talking to me?Answer:
Other than the sites I've listed below, and my personal art sites, I'm not in ANY other gallery.
So if you say you've seen me on sites like Gaia...that's not me Question:
HEY!! You forgot to do this, this and this for me!Answer:
I'm sorry. I'm human and I forget (...VERY OFTEN). Feel free to nag and remind me anytime.
For all other questions, feel free to ask,
I'll add them later on.